- Operating System: Linux
- It is recommended that you install this on a Linux RedHat 6.2,
7.0 or similiar libraries. You will need at least kernel version
2.30, and libraries of at least 220.127.116.11.
- Platform: Intel
- Currently, VME © is only compiled under Intel Linux, although we will
compile it under other platforms for a basic one time porting fee.
If you are interested in this option please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Memory: Recommended > 32 Meg
- It is recommended that you have 32 Meg of memory installed on your
Linux system. Depending on the size of your zones and number of
players online, the memory requirements may increase.
- Hard Drive: 5 Meg for standard installation
- You will need additional space for your
zone files that you create. A good 100 room
zone will take approximately an additional 100K per zone. You will
also need space to store player files, player files run anywhere from
2K or so to +100K, depending on the inventory of the player.